Benefits of Outsourcing
- Lower Operating Costs – when you outsource to a low-cost country like the Philippines, you get access to quality services at a much lower cost. It can help you save up to 60% of your infrastructure, time, effort and manpower costs. Outsourcing will also lower down your software and technology expenses, capital expenditures and training costs, therefore there will be an increase of revenue.
- Get access to skilled Staff – Account Master can provide your business a high quality services like no other outsourcing firms. We have competent staff that can perform various tasks that require specific skills and expertise. Thus, you can focus more on your core activities.
- Focus on Core Activities –By outsourcing non-core functions to a specialized like Account Master, you can redirect your organization’s resources towards tasks that are critical to your business and functions that need exclusive corporate supervision.
- Better Risk Management – it reduces the risk involved in having the same task done in-house by staff that may not be as competent in that field. By outsourcing, job descriptions and functions of employees are well-defined.
- Increased in-house efficiency –when your expert outsourcing partner takes over its allocated tasks, they share the workload of your employees. This allows you to develop your internal task force and use them more efficiently.
- Staffing Flexibility – it helps you maintain financial flexibility during uncertain times and scale up or down with ease. Considering the lower costs, offshore outsourcing gives you additional benefit of running your business at full control even during off-season and holidays.
- Excellent Customer Service – because Account Master Global Solution has skilled employees and first-class resources, we ensure consistent, high quality service, decreasing your turn around time to your customers that results to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Globally Competitive Advantage – it helps your organization gain a competitive edge in the market by providing your customers with best-of-breed services, managing your internal resources intelligently and increasing your productivity. Outsourcing will get you way ahead of your competitors.
- Increased Productivity – by outsourcing to Account Master, we can help your business increase productivity, level of quality, business value, business performance, profits, customer loyalty and much more.
If you want further information on how Account Master can help your business to its growth, please contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or on local numbers within your country.
How Outsourcing Started
Many years ago, business owners understood the need for outsourcing. They realized that it would be impossible for them to fulfil all their needs by themselves and they would have to depend on someone else to serve some of their needs, providers that possess specialized skills to perform the task faster, cheaper and more efficient. However, this kind of set up did not work for most companies. They never relied on outsourcing to look after their sales, storage, transportation, legal affairs and taxes.
During Industrial Revolution in Europe around 1900s, there was a tremendous increase of production of goods and their market widened. Capitalists had to hire engineers and other skilled workers to put up their factories. That’s when many companies began to outsource such activities like accounting, insurance, engineering, legal needs and other related services to specialized firms. By then, outsourcing was within the country and not offshore but it was exploitative and ineffective.
Middle of 20th century, socio-economic changes combined with the fast development of transportation and communication. Colonized Asian countries were released and directly benefited the developing economy by increasing employment opportunities. The skills and education levels improved, too. In early 1990s, several corporation and large companies began to outsource their essential services and even core activities. Time zone, distance and cultural barriers are no longer factors that impede outsourcing context. Outsourcing is now a vital part of any large organization.
What is Outsourcing?
Outsourcing is defined as an arrangement in which one company provides services for another company. It is a trend that is becoming more common in Information Technology and other industries for services that have been regarded as intrinsic and essential to managing a business. It is a well-defined integration of technology and efficient business strategies. Nowadays, more and more first world countries like United States, Canada and even parts of Europe outsource from the third world countries like India and Philippines for a lower manpower and facility costs
In the Philippines, BPO industry currently accounts for a remarkable fastest-growing segment of the economy. Global Outsourcing is a brilliant technology innovation designed to conform the companies target to increase their sales and expand their market in the most efficient yet cost-effective ways to succeed in their respective industries.
In October 2011, The International BPO Summit was held in Manila, Philippines, wherein the President of The Philippines, proudly support the Industry by implementing training budget for the Philippines Citizen to improve skills and promote global competitiveness.
Account Master Global Solution, with its professionalism, competence and intellectual awareness of all sized business needs, we are able to continuously provide the best business principles.
Unit 9-10, 13 Collier Road, MORLEY
Western Australia 6062
PO Box 390, MORLEY, WA 6943
Unit 407-408 The Centrale Bldg. Southpoint, Brgy.
Banay banay, Cabuyao City 4025
20/F, Zuellig Bldg, Makati Avenue, Corner Paseo De Roxas, Metro Manila 1225, Philippines