Managing properties, dealing with your prospective buyers and sellers, and even managing your administrative tasks may require too much of your working hours. One of the best ways to minimise workloads is to hire a virtual assistant to sustain the business.
Real Estate Virtual Assistant is an advantage to increase your productivity at a lower cost and this will help you focus more on your properties.
A virtual assistant, like any accurate, in-house staff, can do practically anything, if not everything, including the jobs listed below.
- Real Estate Marketing
- Virtual Assistant for the real estate industry can help you market your property during pre-selling, selling and post-selling through the creation of an e-Newsletter, flyers and signboards. They can help you also to book photographers and other contractors you need in selling your property.
- VA can help you enter sales, clients and other details of anything associated with your property for sale or for rent. They help you manage your Customer Relationship Management software (CRM).
- Social Media Management
- Creating content and caption, and managing the enquiries on the business page that will help you increase engagement. Real Estate VA can perform a social media audit also to figure out what’s working and what it isn’t to adjust the strategy.
- Transcribing Property Condition Report
- Property condition reports are generated by dictating the Property Condition audio report for each property and getting it transcribed by a transcriptionist. This task can be done by a real estate VA too.
- Property Management Support
- Virtual assistants for the real estate industry may provide daily back-office support too for property managers. They deliver administrative, secretarial and technical support through online communications.
- Email Management
- Hiring a VA can help you sort and administer your emails and create calendars for your appointments.
- Phone Communications
- Virtual assistants can call the prospects client and even contractors. Real estate VA can create their script to in making outbound calls associated with
- A real estate virtual assistant can aid realtors in updating their clients’ names, addresses, emails, status reports, and other vital information in their databases. This may appear to be a little task, but it can take up a substantial amount of your client’s time. Research is one of the most important jobs in the real estate industry, and it must be done regularly. It is, however, time-consuming. A virtual assistant can aid you in preparing for or scheduling a client appointment, as well as, researching data such as migration patterns, loan rates, developments, and other real estate basics.
Account Master Global Solution is a service-based outsourcing company providing Realtors with day-to-day back-office support to keep them on top of everything and spend more income-generated time on their property management business. Our dedicated BPO office-based Virtual Assistants are here to deliver administrative, secretarial and technical support through online communications. Contact us today to learn more.